"Focus on the journey, not the destination. Joy is found not in finishing an activity but in doing it." Greg Anderson
Easy for him to say! All he ever has to do is wash and shave. That's because he's a man.

My journey starts with the FIRST BLOG; you'll need coffee/tea and probably some chocolate digestives, or maybe some Cadbury's Fruit and Nut, or Green and Black's Organic if you've got more money than sense.

Tuesday 21 June 2011

New Set, All Set!

Woop! Woop! No more Post Traumatic Dental Disorder.


Look what I've got! 



Finally, the bridge has arrived and been installed. My teeth feel all smooth and porcelainy and lovely. Goodbye Abe! Which is very handy for tomorrow's date with the tall chap. I'm feeling so perky that I may just have to initiate some snogging. I'll bring one of these just in case. ;) 

You know what - well, I'll tell ya. Here you go.

2 comments:

Danuta said...

Yikes... you know I have a phobia about dentists... that happy grin is scaring me!

Cousin Bette said...

D - it's all worth it in the end. Honest! The bad news is... while I was there the sod told me I had to have one of the back teeth pulled, yes, pulled. Pass the industrial quantities of valium, please...