- I am too picky (and why shouldn't I be?)
- I'm dragging my heels (OK, perhaps.)
- I should be more pro-active. (Must I? Must I really?)
Title of Message: Culling!
Dear Insert Appropriate Name,
I'm being ruthless and cleaning the inbox... So here you are... ;) Please cut and paste as applicable.
Dear Cousin Bette,
1. I think you are a truly fabulous wonderful woman whom I'd be an idiot not to meet, so let's make a date.
2. I'm rather bored by the whole business of this website and only come on here to wind people up when there's nothing better to do in the dead of night.
3. I'd probably quite like you as a person, but nothing is going to come of it for a variety of reasons either which I can't go into here, or won't go into here because I don't want to hurt your feelings.
4. I'm only messaging you out of politeness, having decided ages ago this has no potential for anything. You are, in fact, a bit of a mare. May I suggest you find alternative stabling?
5. I'm really rather too lazy to actually go to the trouble of meeting anyone because, when push comes to shove, I'm not that bothered and like my life exactly the way it is. No extra hassle required.
Another one who bit the dust.
Possibly the man of your dreams.
A potential buddy.
I really don't mind which answer you respond with - this is merely a time-saving application designed for our mutual convenience.
Thank you for your time and attention,
So what do you think? Pro-active enough? Anyone who hasn't replied by the end of tomorrow gets blocked. Good job I have a mild flirtation going on elsewhere. ;)