"Focus on the journey, not the destination. Joy is found not in finishing an activity but in doing it." Greg Anderson
Easy for him to say! All he ever has to do is wash and shave. That's because he's a man.

My journey starts with the FIRST BLOG; you'll need coffee/tea and probably some chocolate digestives, or maybe some Cadbury's Fruit and Nut, or Green and Black's Organic if you've got more money than sense.

Wednesday 6 April 2011

Alternative engineering

Stella (who incidentally has been filler-ed and botoxed and came round here looking like a chipmunk - I did my best not to laugh - failed!) doesn't like the burkha idea. Here's her solution to my problem. Yeah, as if. At my age?

On the other hand, cheaper than the georgette- a snip at £16.

I'll have to give it my considered attention. It might, in the absence of any further suggestions, be a goer.

Be honest though - should a woman of my age be considering such an item? Would you wear it? Am I being a prig? And finally, do men really find this a turn on? Meh!

5 comments:

Danuta said...

I believe it's on backwards, imho...

Kettlehunter said...

No Bette I believe IT has been snipped - how draughty!
I would just spill over the top of it anyway - it would not be a pretty sight; would just move them up higher so perhaps if the momentum was raised I might blind myself instead of my partner - never a good move!

Kettlehunter said...

Ps Liked the georgette wig!

putapu said...

It is very similar to breastfeeding braa ...

bella emberg said...

Flippin eck you'd need much more engineering than that- cantilever bra anyone?